I like Khan Academy for a few reasons:
- You can pre-assess your child. This will give your child a starting point before they progress through the course.
- The site provides assessments to check for growth and understanding.
- Your child can complete a course and you will get a “report card” of sorts.
Click on this link to see the Khan Daily schedule.
Remember to keep your child on a regular schedule. Both you and your child should keep track of their progress. Students should keep a learning log where they write:
- K: What do they know about the subject/topic?
- W: What do they want to learn about the subject/topic?
- L: What did they learn about the subject/topic?